Skip the bottled water and experience a higher standard of water at home — you will see and taste the difference!
Why Pure Blue H2O Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System?
Pure Blue H2O 3-Stage High Performance 1:1 Reverse Osmosis Home Water Filtration System delivers the highest quality drinking water available while reducing Lead, Chromium 6, Fluoride, Arsenic, Radium 226/228, Cyst, and more.
Features and Benefits
1. Quick fill 80 gallon per day Thin Film Membrane
2. Unique “Twist-Lock” Manifold for quick-change replacement filter changes.
3. Tested and Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards 58 & 42
4. Complete List of Contaminants – data sheet
5. Patented manifold with “valve-in-head” allows for quick and sanitary filter changes.
6. Electronic Monitor Faucet alerts you for your filter change.
7. Easy DIY installation with our step by step online installation videos, detailed instruction manuals, and nationwide toll-free customer support.
Enjoy better water with Pure Blue H2O’s Three-Stage High Performance Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System! This professional-grade system provides clean, clear, great-tasting water that you can enjoy for years to come. Our design even includes a designer electronic faucet monitor that notifies you when it is time to change your filters.
- NSF Tested and Certified home water filtration
- Same process used by major bottlers
- Twist-lock manifold makes filter changes simple
Pure Blue H2O’s high-performance reverse osmosis water filtration system includes three separate filters to ensure clean, clear, great-tasting water:
- Stage 1: pre-carbon block filter
- Stage 2: 1:1 Reverse Osmosis membrane filter
- Stage 3: post-carbon block filter
The thin film membrane – the key to high-level home water purification – can handle up to 80 gallons per day with a 1 to 1 pure to drain ratio, making it a great choice for any household. Provides the highest quality, best tasting water for you and your family and helps the environment by eliminating need for plastic bottles.
Our three-stage home water filtration system is certified to NSF/ANSI standards 58 and 372, giving you the power to reduce the levels of many contaminants in your water, including:
- Fluoride R
- Chromium 6
- Chromium (Trivalent)
- Copper Radium 226/228
- & more
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.