4-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
Skip the bottled water and experience a higher standard of water at home — you will see and taste the difference!
Why Pure Blue H2O Reverse Osmosis?
Pure Blue H2O 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis Home Water Filtration System delivers the highest quality drinking water available while reducing Lead, Chromium 6, Fluoride, Arsenic, Radium 226/228, Cyst, and more.
Tested and Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards 58 & 42
- Unique “Twist-Lock” Manifold for quick-change No-mess Replacement filter changes.
- Includes designer electronic monitor faucet that notifies you when it’s time to change your filters.
- High production 50 gallon per day Thin Film Membrane fills tank quickly to meet your daily needs.
- High capacity storage tank so you never run out of pure water.
- Produces the highest quality water for you and your family.
- Patented manifold with “valve-in-head” allow for quick and sanitary filter changes.
- Forget the guess work, our Electronic Monitor Faucet lets you know when its time for your filter change.
- You’ll always have enough Pure Blue H20 Water.
- Easy DIY installation with our step by step online installation videos, detailed instruction manuals, and nationwide toll free customer support.
What's In The Box?
- Reverse Osmosis Tank
- Reverse Osmosis Manifold
- Stage 1 Sediment Filter
- Stage 2 Pre-Carbon Block Filter
- Stage 3 Membrane Filter
- Stage 4 Post-Carbon Block Filter
- AirGap Faucet
- Drain Connector Kit
- 3/8″ White Tubing
- 1/4″ White Tubing
- Reverse Osmosis Membrane Elbow Adapter
- Tank Elbow Adapter
- 3/8″ Angel Stop Adapter
- 3/8″ Faucet Connector
- 250 ml Red Flow Restrictor
Download manuals, spec sheets, and get help on this product's help center page
- NSF-certified home water filtration
- Reduce levels of lead, fluoride, and more
- Twist-lock manifold makes filter changes simple
Enjoy better water with Pure Blue H2O’s Four-Stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System! This professional-grade system provides clean, clear, great-tasting water that you can enjoy for years to come. It’s made with a twist-lock mechanism and RO filter replacements available from Pure Blue H2O for easy maintenance for as long as you want to enjoy exceptional drinking water at home! Our design even includes a designer electronic faucet monitor that notifies you when it’s time to change your filters.
Pure Blue H2O’s high-performance reverse osmosis water filtration system includes four separate filters to ensure clean, clear, great-tasting water:
- Stage 1: sediment filter
- Stage 2: pre-carbon block filter
- Stage 3: membrane filter
- Stage 4: post-carbon block filter
The thin film membrane – the key to high-level home water purification – can handle up to 50 gallons per day, making it a great choice for any household. It’s especially important in homes with kids, who can be especially vulnerable to contaminants in their drinking water.
Our four-stage home water filtration system is certified to NSF/ANSI standards 58 and 372, giving you the power to reduce the levels of many contaminants in your water, including:
- Fluoride R
- Chromium 6
- Chromium (Trivalent)
- Radium 226/228
Order your home water filtration system today!
|Dimensions||15 × 17 × 17.5 in|
Antique Bronze, Brushed Nickel, Chrome