High Flow Under Sink Direct Connect Water System
Instantly transform ordinary tap water into clean, extraordinary water with this American made water filter.
- Fewer replacements, more savings.
- Make all of your tap water into filtered water while retaining all beneficial minerals without any additional faucets.
- Connects quickly and easily to your kitchen faucet!
- No need for an additional faucet.
- Removes Lead, Cyst, VOC’s, Pharmaceuticals and more!
Why Pure Blue?
Direct Connect system connects directly to your cold water line.
- Connects directly to your cold water tap
- Simple DIY installation
- Eliminates 99.99% of contaminates
- Leaves all of your cold water filtered with zero water waste
- No drilling required, no third faucet hassle or holes to drill in counter top
- Selective Filtration removes the bad contaminates while leaving beneficial minerals in your water
What's In The Box?
- Direct Connect Filter
- Smart Tap Head
- Cold Water Adapter
- 2 Screws
- 2 Water Hoses
Download manuals, spec sheets, and get help on this product's help center page
Lead, Cyst, VOC , Chlorine taste and odor, Chloramine, Asbestos, Mercury, MTBE, Turbidity and Pharmaceutical Standard 401; Bisphenol A, Estrone, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Nonyl Phenol and Phenytoin.
MULTI-STAGE FILTRATION PROCESS
Pure Blue H2O Single State FIltration uses depth & adsorption filtration to achieve sub-micron contaminant removal. Adsorption removes particulates via the activated coconut carbon surface areas, which adsorbs contaminants such as heavy metals, chemicals (Molybdenum), pharmaceuticals, and herbicides (Glyphosate/Roundup) as they pass by. Depth filtration involves the removal of suspended waste products as they try to pass through the thousands of layers of coconut carbon.
PureBlue H2O’s selective filtration technology retains naturally occurring beneficial minerals in your water like Calcium, Potassium and Magnesium for healthier, more delicious water! Reverse osmosis water filters remove everything from the water, including the trace minerals your body needs. As far as nutrition goes, experts consider RO water, essentially dead water.
What are essential minerals?
Essential minerals found in water are nutrients that your body does not produce naturally but that are necessary for your health and well being. They include: Calcium (Strong bones and teeth as well as muscle function), Potassium (Electrical activity of your heart), Sodium (Stimulate nerve and muscle function), Magnesium (Support more than 300 biochemical reactions), Chloride (balances the fluids in your body and plays an essential role in the production of digestive juices in the stomach), & Phosphorus (Producing proteins the body needs).
|Dimensions||19.25 × 5 × 9 in|