Refunds & Returns Policy
This Refunds and Returns Policy (“Policy”) applies to purchases of Pure Blue H2O, LLC products made by our manufacturers and sold on this website. By purchasing any product from Pure Blue H2O, LLC you agree to this Policy.
Pure Blue H2O, LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Policy, at any time. It is your responsibility to check this Policy periodically for changes.
1. You have 90 calendar days to return a product from the date you received it.
2. All returns shipped to Pure Blue H2O, LLC require prior authorization from Pure Blue H2O, LLC and a clearly-labeled Return Authorization Code (“RAC”) on the outside of the return shipment package.
Pure Blue H2O, LLC encourages you to try using your product, so we accept returns of products in new or used condition. Pure Blue H2O, LLC will only issue a refund for unused products. If the product has been used but needs to be returned and the product is under warranty, the warranted item(s) returned will be replaced. Warranty replacements will be made only on products deemed defective products and/or that have not been damaged by installation. For complete information regarding your product warranty, please refer to the information contained in this website or warranty documents that are included in your product packaging.
4. Please ensure that the product you are returning is repackaged with all the cords, tubing, adapters, and documentation that were included when you received it.
5. You are responsible for the return shipping costs on all products.
6. You are responsible for the cost of insuring the product during return shipping for all products.
7. Only products that have been purchased directly from Pure Blue H2O, LLC, either through Pure Blue H2O, LLC’s website, Pure Blue H2O, LLC’s call center, or one of Pure Blue H2O, LLC’s marketplace accounts can be returned to Pure Blue H2O, LLC.
8. Pure Blue H2O, LLC products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
9. Pure Blue H2O, LLC products may also be covered by a manufacturer’s warranty. Please refer to the warranty documentation included with your product or call Pure Blue H2O, LLC for more information. You must register your warranty on any product for it to be valid.
How to Return a Pure Blue H2O, LLC Product
1. Contact Pure Blue H2O, LLC and request a Return Authorization Code by calling 1 (844) 787-3148 or emailing email@example.com.
2. Repackage the product with everything included in the package when you received the product.
3. Clearly label the Return Authorization Code on the outside of the package. This is very important. Pure Blue H2O, LLC will not accept unauthorized returns.
Ship your product to Pure Blue H2O, LLC:
Pure Blue H2O
13813 MONROES BUSINESS PARK
TAMPA, FLORIDA 33635 USA
For authorized returns, Pure Blue H2O, LLC will refund the full purchase price of the product (excluding shipping and handling) when the product is received at Pure Blue H2O, LLC.
When your product is received by Pure Blue H2O, LLC, we will initiate the refund process:
1. Your Return Authorization Code will be identified and marked as received.
2. The package may be inspected to confirm that it contains everything included with the product.
3. Your refund will be initiated according to the original payment type(s) for the order
a. If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within 15 business days of receipt of the returned product. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
b. If you purchased the product using an online marketplace such as Amazon or eBay, your refund will be initiated on the marketplace within five business days of receipt of your returned product.