1. You have 90 calendar days to return a product from the date you received it.
2. All returns shipped to Pure Blue H2O, LLC require prior authorization from Pure Blue H2O, LLC and a clearly-labeled Return Authorization Code (“RAC”) on the outside of the return shipment package.
Pure Blue H2O, LLC encourages you to try using your product, so we accept returns of products in new or used condition. Pure Blue H2O, LLC will only issue a refund for unused products. If the product has been used but needs to be returned and the product is under warranty, the warranted item(s) returned will be replaced. Warranty replacements will be made only on products deemed defective products and/or that have not been damaged by installation. For complete information regarding your product warranty, please refer to the information contained in this website or warranty documents that are included in your product packaging.
4. Please ensure that the product you are returning is repackaged with all the cords, tubing, adapters, and documentation that were included when you received it.
5. You are responsible for the return shipping costs on all products.
6. You are responsible for the cost of insuring the product during return shipping for all products.
7. Only products that have been purchased directly from Pure Blue H2O, LLC, either through Pure Blue H2O, LLC’s website, Pure Blue H2O, LLC’s call center, or one of Pure Blue H2O, LLC’s marketplace accounts can be returned to Pure Blue H2O, LLC.
8. Pure Blue H2O, LLC products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
9. Pure Blue H2O, LLC products may also be covered by a manufacturer’s warranty. Please refer to the warranty documentation included with your product or call Pure Blue H2O, LLC for more information. You must register your warranty on any product for it to be valid.